The state of well-being in a comfortable environment, adequately heated, is like the pleasant feeling one experiences when wearing a warm bath-robe.
This is the reason for the use of the JUNIOR radiator in homes and hotel bathrooms and anywhere comfort and practicality are needed.
• Produced in diecast aluminium alloy.
• Excellent output in relationship to the limited space occupied.
• Working pressure up to 600 K Pascal - 6 bar.
• Double protection 'anaphoresis-bath' followed by epoxy powder enamelling.
• Junior radiators can be used in a dual application version with the insertion of an electric element of suitable wattage, combined with the flow and return of the heating system water.
• Alternatively for electric only heating, an electric element of suitable wattage may be enclosed in a recommended mixture of glycol-ethylene and water.
All radiators produced by Global are certified in accordance with the legislation specified by the various countries in which they are sold.